UREA 40 Plus Salicylic Acid combines Salicylic Acid and Urea topical gel. It’s a professionally formulated exfoliating gel-cream designed to help soften and remove rough, scaly skin caused by warts, calluses, keratosis or psoriasis. It is a concentrated and highly effective antifungal foot cream that re-hydrates the skin to a healthy appearance; a softer, smoother and more ravishing skin surface. The fast absorbing cream provides greaseless, non-staining, non-irritating, soothing and moisturizing relief from redness, itching and scaling. For most skin types, Salicylic Acid exfoliation is one of the best exfoliating treatments available.
However, if you suffer from psoriasis, ichthyosis, plaques, corns, callouses, acne or some other condition that features hardened skin, then Salicylic Acid exfoliation is a great way to soothe these conditions. Owing to its potent and highly praised keratolytic properties, salicylic acid exfoliation is able to weaken bonds of the aged and hardened skin cells that most other exfoliators may miss.
- Blend of Salicylic Acid 2%, Urea 40%, Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil
- Manufactured at FDA, APHA & PCCA affiliated specialty pharmacy in USA
- Clinically proven to heal dry rough feet by protecting moisture loss
- White, thick, non-greasy, fast absorbing and a fragrance-free Cream/Gel
- Soothes and Softens thick, calloused and dead skin
- Perfect solution to your skin health’s needs
UREA 40 PLUS Cream/Gel Is a Dermatologists and Podiatrists Recommended Formula Proven to Give Superior Results. A Softer and Healthier Looking Skin. Do Not Make Your Feet Wait Any Longer, Buy Today