– Urea 40 Nail Gel has a triple action formula which whitens, softens and conditions nails.
– Urea is an effective ingredient to soften thickened nails and helps restore the healthy appearance of discolored or damaged nails caused by toenail fungus (onychomycosis).
– UREA Nail Gel 40% is a keratolytic emollient, which is a gentle, yet potent, tissue softener for nails and offers an excellent exfoliating experience.
Highest Potency Allowed
– A 40% Urea concentration is the highest allowed by federal law without prescription.
– Urea 40 Nail Gel is specially formulated for use on the toenail or finger nail, to restore healthy nail appearance.
– If you’ve been diagnosed with onychomycosis or have been prescribed anti-fungal agents, ask your doctor about adding Urea 40 to your treatment.
Premium Quality Ingredients
– We take the utmost care in eliminating nail fungus.
– Our powerful formula has been clinically shown to be effective on both toenails and fingernails with visible improvements within weeks.
– It’s easy to use with the included brush applicator and dries quickly for a no mess treatment.
Made In America
– Formulated, refined, mixed and bottled in our state of the art pharmaceutical facility in Carle Place, NY.
– We manufacture under the highest hygienic standards and quality control.
-FDA, APHA, and PCCA approved.
– Order with confidence knowing your satisfaction is our top priority.
– If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, we offer a full refund, no questions asked.
– No more cracked or hard nails.
– This gel reduces nail thickness, soothes and protects the nail from external aggression, sanitizing the fungal flora.